Setting filters can help you to find your product easier.
Shown by example (MO 8, pump for oil operation, pressure range up to 500 bar, operating pressure: 90 bar, transmission ratio: 1:9, connections: 1/4 NPT, 3/4 NPT, 1/2 NPT) for clarity.
- On the overview page you have many different filter options on the left
- In the category area, select Oil operation up to 1,000 bar
- Then move the controller for the max. operating pressure
- Finally, the transmission ratio of 1:9
- Now only the MO 8 pump is in the search result
You can also filter according to the various connections
- On the product detail page is the configurable product
- On the right you have varios options. In most cases several selection options are possible
- Select the option SMB, the options that are no longer compatible with your selection will be crossed out
- After choosing the options, you have a specific product with article number and technical data